Saw VI...

Yes, it's true, there's another Saw movie in the works. I've been a pretty big supporter of the whole Saw franchise for some time now. That was until I had seen Saw V. The lovely people behind Jigsaw and all his glory decided to give us another dose of the wicked torture scenes that made these movies famous. The question is, will it be any good? Come on people, they killed Jigsaw! How can these damn movies keep going. You know that Jigsaw didn't sit down one day and decide to plot all of the crap. Ugh, I'm done. I could go on for hours about this, but I'm not. Well, I can't promise you a review anytime soon, considering the movie wont hit theaters until October. I'm not even sure if I can promise you a review at all. After the 5th installment, I'm not sure if I want to put myself through all of that again. But, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. So, if you hear that infamous voice in the background saying, "Lets play a game." you know what time of year it is. But until then, you know where to find me. Peace out and rock hard...

-Megan

Song of the day: Come Together by The Beatles


No comments: