Movies, movies, movies...

Hey people. Just thought I'd drop you a line or two. Since TV has pretty much gone to s***. we've been watching loads and loads of movies. And that's what I'd like to talk about today, movies. So sit back, relax, and maybe grab some corn...

First on the chopping block is, Obsessed. Which I thought was a pretty good little movie. It has a cast full of good people, like Idris Elba, Ali Larter, and Beyonce Knowles. The movie is a remake of the made for TV movie on Lifetime called, Obsessed, lol. In my personal opinion, it was WAY better. But... I've never watched the one on Lifetime, just a clip or two. Anyway, I think this is defiantly one you'll want to see. Overall rating, 8/10.

Now for a movie that came out oh so long ago... Transformers. Yes, I know, but we just watched it last night. And Let me say, it was the s***. It's so one of my new favorite movies. There was so much non stop action, it kept me wanting more. I can't wait to the Revenge of the Fallen. I'd give this movie a 8.5/10.

Ok, that's all I have... for now. On our way home, we stopped at a Redbox and picked up X-Men Origins: Wolverine and one of my new faves, I Love You, Man. So expect a rating later on tonight or tomorrow sometimes.

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. See you on the other side bitches. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

No comments: