New found place...

Hey my peeps, what's going on? Not too much here. Happy 9/11. If you can call it happy? Anyway, our aunt stopped by yesterday for a nice little chat. Long story short, she told us about this place called like Bluff View Marina. So naturally, we wanted to go.

It was already about 6 or so, so we really had to hurry if we wanted to see it in all it's glory. Well, we left and got there about 30-35 minutes later. Not too sure how long it took. Anyway, the place is awesome. There's like this huge marina on one side and a nice little swimming area on the other. The swimming are is like a mini beach, which I think is just awesome. Considering we don't live by a beach. Anyway, it's all sandy and awesome. We walked up and down that for about 30 minutes. Then I got curious as to how the water felt. So, I rolled up my pants and got in up to my knees. And the water was awesome. I tried to get LaVaughn to get in with me, but she kept saying she didn't want to take her converse of. So I got out. Then she started trying to push me in. And naturally, I tried to push her in as well. Neither of us successful during the 15 minutes of doing it. But there was like 3 really good hard falls. Then after she pummelled me, I said I would get in. So I took my pants off and got in almost up to my waste. Then I looked over at her and saw her running at me. After that, it was inevitable, she slammed me under the water. Then we decided to swim around until it was almost dark. Good times, good times...

Well, I guess that's pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed it. Until next time, find an awesome new place to have fun. And of course, rock hard!

-Megan

Song of the day: Black Water by The Doobie Brothers

This is a picture of what the bluff looks like. Hence, Bluff View, lol...

Awesome rocks! For some reason, it reminds me of Halo 3...

I love the way the vine is on the rocks. This reminds me of The Ruins...

The swimming border...

A pretty little butterfly that LaVaughn got...

Not a bad view, eh?

I thought this was a pretty nice pic...

But not as nice as this one...

Some driftwood...

My sandals in the sand. No pun intended...

A far off view of the swimming area...

The only shot of the marina I got. This is what we had planned on taking pictures of, but when we found the water, we were like, "What marina?", lol...

A nice crazed picture of Milla. She was kind of mad at us cause we couldn't take her on the sand with us...

No comments: