Birthday boy...

Hey again. I know, two blogs in one day. I better not start that again, bad me, bad! Anyway, enough being creepy. Time to talk about the Birthday boy. And who is that boy you ask? Well, his name is Gene and he is LaVaughn's step dad and my uncle. And this old timer just turned the ripe old age of 49. Yea, a number no one is too proud of. But hey, what can you do about it. So, enjoy the pictures that I added below and wish this old timer a Happy 49th Birthday...

Peace pooties...

-Megan


This is the nice little Axe kit that we got him. It's called Dark Temptation and it smells so good. It'll make him feel good about himself for a long time, lol...

This is the only thing that the kit didn't have, body wash. So we had to buy it separate...

And we put it all together in this nice little Birthday bag...

A nice picture of him enjoying his card...

Ahh! This picture was too funny, I just had to post it. I know, I should've posted one of him smiling, but who's going to know...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what in the hell are those white pants, Gene has on? Tell him I really I do not think this is really his style, later your mommy