Football and fuzzies...

Hey everyone. I just thought I'd give you a little quickie for the day. Just before the game (Rams vs. Seahawks) we got an email from our glider lady. And as I'm sure you all know, it was pictures of our other little man, Blake. He is so big and oh so pretty. There's also a couple pics of his parents too. Can't wait to go get them...

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. Half time is almost over, so I'm going to go. Until next time, peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Turn The Page by Bob Seger

This is what he looks like now. He's so big and pretty...

A nice little side shot...
I love this one, it's probably my fave...
Look at that face...
He looks so crazy in this one...
Another cute one...
This on is so gnarly looking...
And this handsome man is Blake's dad, Nacho...

Aww, this pretty little thing is his mommy, Sky...

Another gorgeous one of her...

And the last one of her, so pretty...

No comments: