HoJo - NoGo...


Ahh, I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. We were thinking (I hate saying that) about staying at Howard Johnson Express Inn in Hot Springs. The rate was cheap and the outside looked decent. Well... that was until we read the reviews and looked at the photos. This place was a nightmare! And from what the reviews say, I don't know why anyone would stay there. Here's one of the reviews:


"The clerk was nice and friendly, but the hotel room was just horrible. My 6 year old said it was "scary". There were holes in the walls, and the carpet was filthy. I wouldn't go sock-footed. I felt uncomfortable about sitting on the bedspread or having my daughter play on the bedspread. Towels were clean, but bathroom was not. If It was clean, it didn't feel clean as there were marks on the walls and discoloration in the tub. Walking from the car to the room was a little scary in itself. Little to no lighting when we arrived at midnight. The stairwells were not secure. Just a very poor experience."


Yea, how fun does that place sound. On second thought, I think I want to stay there... NOT! Ugh, I hate that place. It really freaks me out. I would rather just dish out the extra money and stay some place that was an actual hotel and not a motel...


We were thinking about staying at The Clarion, but we're not too sure. I think that when we get down there, we'll just call around and see what's available. Then that way nothings carved in stone...

Well, I guess that's all I have to rant about for now. Peace bitches...

-Megan

No comments: