Just what the doctor ordered...

Hey again. I know, two blogs in one week. What ever will we do? Well anyway, yesterday we had to go to our vet and pick up a few things for our animals. And what were those few thing? Well listen up and I'll tell you. First, it's our annual "Attack the animals with Frontline day". I know, very cheesy what I just said, oh well. We try to do this every month, but come one, we're only human. And I have to say, the stuff does wonders. I recommend it to any and all. Luckily, our vet lets us buy them in single doses. I have to say, it's a tad more expensive then getting the 3 month deal, but who has the money? Aside from that, we got some de-wormer meds. Cause I'm sure most of you know, you can't have one without the other. When cats eat fleas, it gives them worms. So we try to do both at the same time.

Other than getting meds, we didn't do much else. Oh wait, yes we did. We went to the store and got some material so that we could make some new glider bonding pouches. Hopefully we get around to that tonight or tomorrow. Who knows. We also stopped and a mini farmer's market and grabbed some tomatoes. And they were yummy. Tomatoes never last more than a day or two at our house, lol. They're just too good.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed it. That's is if you're no in shock from the multiple blogs this week, lol. Well, until next time my lovely readers. You know what to do with yourselves until then (besides crying about not having a new blog to read). Peace out and rock hard...

-Megan

Song of the day: Ramble On by Led Zeppelin



This was what poor Milla had to ingest. She hated it so much, but she took it like a pro...

The three doses of Frontline...

This was the pill packet for the cats. Oona only had to take one, but Zoe had to take one and a half...

A beautiful side portrait of Milla...

Another gorgeous one...

No comments: