One down, one to go...

Seriously, it seems like we're never going to get our tires put on our car. We had an appointment at 4:00 today to have them put on. So, I get up there, go in the shop, tell them (and a few onlookers) what I'm there for and then get stared at like I'm a dumb ass or something. Then the dude that works there is like, "What size tires were they?" I told him I didn't know off the top of my head and followed him out to the car. He looks at them and walks off (during this time he's also on the phone). After about 5 minutes he comes back and says, "I can only find one." Come on man, seriously? You lost one of my tires over a two day period? Then he looks at me an says, "I'll have to order another one, but it wont be in until Monday evening." He then asks if I want that one put on or if I just want to wait until Monday. I told him to go ahead and put the tire he has on the left front side cause it was almost flat. So I only got one tire today... go figure.

Well, that's all for now. Until next time, love and peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: No More Mr. Nice Guy by Alice Cooper

No comments: