No, just no...

Ugh, god, I hate being sick. It started last night and is in moderate swing today. Yuck, just yuck. And you wanna know the real joy? I have to work the rest of the weekend -- fun! Sarcasm, obviously. Not that what I do on the weekends would be considered hard, but it's draining. Being on your feet all day can do that to you.

I'm hoping and praying that this doesn't turn into a 2 week long cold like I had at the beginning of the year. It never fails, when I get sick, I'm sick. Like nearly every cold-like symptom I can have I'll get. So yeah, there's that...

Oh, I almost forgot, I asked off this Sunday for The Walking Dead premiere. If I continue to get sick, I'm going to be forever grateful that this is the Sunday that I asked off.

My day consists of tea.

And more tea, plus gallons of water and gatorade.

And cats...

No comments: