1.5 Billion Powerball...

As practically every person in the work knows, the 1.5 BILLION Powerball drawing is tonight. I know I shouldn't have, but I bought 3 tickets yesterday on my lunch break while I was getting gas. I almost didn't, but I did. So, tonight someone's fate will rely on balls, imagine that.

Anyways, the only reason I brought that up is because of my blog title, which I only used because I honestly couldn't think of anything better. I'm still not on top of my game from this illness that's had be down for so long. Thankfully I seem to be on the mend!! Yay!!

Work was still miserable yesterday, but not nearly as bad at the weeks before. I was able to enjoy myself a couple different times last night. Not much, though, we were incredibly busy! There were two games, one of which had us humping around non-stop for nearly an hour. Thank god I was off at 8 and managed to get out of there before the second wave.

Sow, what's happened over the last few days... Well Sunday I still felt off, mainly due to the terrible headache that I had. LaVaughn and my aunt and uncle went off somewhere, so I stayed home and worked on a couple cage sets that were FAR overdue. I managed to get the big vine in each set, little vines for the buckets, and sew the shell of the buckets up. I finished sewing the rest of those Monday and sent everything out Tuesday.

I worked yesterday, obviously, and rented a couple movies from Redbox. A new "8 Films to Die For" was released a while back and to my surprise, there were 3 of them at Redbox, which I rented. I'm going to go ahead and warn you, don't watch them. All 3 were terrible -- I honestly don't even know if I'll bother wasting the money on anymore if I find them.

Today I sewed another cage set that was sold Monday. I'll be doing the same tomorrow.

That's taking place BEFORE I get my nails done. I'm super stoked and nervous. I've never had acrylic nails before, so this is an entirely new experience for me. Wish me luck! LaVaughn's getting hers filled and painted again, should be an interesting evening.

Hmm, I guess I'll talk about gliders before I sign off. The new joeys are doing great, growing like weeds. Jim has found his forever home, Dale is still available -- I haven't advertised him yet. Kira and Logan's newest joey should detach in the next week or so. Looks like they're having a Black Beauty girl, again! What happened to the mosaics guys??

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pics from Monday - today:




Now pics from today of the joeys. Well some, not all:

















No comments: