Sample Photography...

     Like I said in my previous post, I've done quite a bit more photoshoots this year and even got paid for a few of them. That's a big thing for me, considering I'm the type of person that feels horrible charging anyone for anything. I know that's no way to run a business, but most of the people I do shoots for are friends or friends of friends. Anyways, I'm gonna share some of my shoots from the past couple years. Don't be overwhelmed, there really aren't that many, lol.

________________________________________

     First up is Shawna's niece, Layla. I've worked with Shawna for going on 4 years, so it was a pleasure to take her niece's photos. Definitely makes things a lot more comfortable when you know the person really well. We did them locally at a place called Lon Sanders Canyon in Piedmont, MO back in April of 2018. Here are a couple of my faves:




________________________________________

     Next up is my cousin. Trina's, wedding in June of 2018. This is a touchy subject for me, because I took these right around the time Milla started to get sick, so that's what they remind me of. I would also like to add that I wasn't my cousins wedding photographer, I just happened to be there and take some photos. These were taken at the Elk's Lodge in Ironton, MO. Here are a few of my faves:






________________________________________

     I didn't do anymore shoots in 2018 -- I'm also realizing I didn't do ANY in 2017 -- so the rest of these shoots are from this past year. This next session was from February of 2019 and technically my first paid shoot of the year, even though I didn't get paid for several months, but that's an entirely different can of worms. This happens to be my first engagement session and one of my absolute favorite shoots of all time. This was for Destiny and her fiance, Danny. I used to work with Destiny way back. Here are some of my faves:





________________________________________

     Next up are Marissa's senior pics. I worked with her for close to a year, so she and I became very close, making this photoshoot a walk in the park. Like the ones above, these are some of my favorite pics that I've taken. I believe these were from March of 2019 and taken all over Des Arc, Annapolis and Vulcan, MO. Here are some of my faves:







________________________________________

     Next up is another kids senior pics, Hunter. His family wasn't exactly involved, so I was more than happy to do his senior pics just a couple weeks after Marissa's. I didn't know the kid well and since she did, she and his girlfriend (Marissa's niece) tagged along. His photos were taken around Vulcan & Annapolis, MO. Here are some of my faves:






________________________________________

     Next up was my first big paying gig, Destiny and Danny's wedding. Let me tell ya, I was a nervous wreck! Thankfully, Shawna was my plus one to this affair, which made the thing a whole lot easier and less awkward. It was a stifling 88+ degree May afternoon, so you can only imagine the amount of sweat in and around the venue. And of course, she had the wedding at 4pm, in the heat of the day with the sun blaring down on everyone. It was a different experience and definitely one that I'm glad I was a part of, but definitely not something I'm prepared for. I need far better equipment, mainly lenses for weddings, even though I was lucky enough to buy a 35mm which I'm in LOVE with! All in all it was a successful 7+ hour day. The wedding was held at Markham Springs in Ellsinore, MO. Here are some of my faves:








________________________________________

     Next up are Christopher's pictures. These are the first pics that I took solely with my 35mm lens and I honestly couldn't be more thrilled! I was worried the bokeh wouldn't be as good as with the 50mm, but these are some of my favorite pics I've ever taken. Christopher is the son of another girl I worked with for a little while. It's taken us 2 years to actually get together to get them done! These were taken at the end of September in Dec Arc, MO.






No comments: