Megan Pritchett Photography

 I was thinking to myself earlier about how I tag all my photos anymore with Megan Pritchett Photography. It never really occurred to me that if people see some of my tagged photos some place else on the net, they're not gonna know what site they came from. I honestly should've tagged them with my blog address, but it didn't really look very good when I tried it, that when I decided to use my name.

I have an old, inactive Instagram account by the same name, so it may take people there. I also have a Facebook Business Page with the same name and a website with the same name. Those are all on the business end of my photography and not the blogging. I would prefer to get traffic here as opposed to there, so I thought maybe making a post with the above title would do the trick.

I shared all of my old photoshoots in a previous post, but I didn't get to share the one that I did with my 85mm. I mean, it's the only one that I've done, but COVID is still a thing, so it's not like I'm out there trying to hang out with people and take their pictures. 

I actually did this photoshoot for a co-worker when I was still working at my old job last year. I wasn't as paranoid as I am now about the virus, so I didn't mind taking photos of her kids for her. I mean, we worked together all the time, so it wasn't anything new. Now I don't step foot anywhere outside my house without double-masking.

Anyways, I don't want to distract myself. So here are some photos of Megan's kids, Brandi and David. They're super adorable and super sweet kids that were a blast to photograph. Not to mention, they were my first 85mm test subjects, so these are some truly special photos to me.


Adorable sibling love.


This is probably my favorite, so I'm gonna add Megan Pritchett Photography under it. :)





Cutest little smiling baby. I absolutely love the creamy bokeh of the 85mm Nikon.

Sweet candid family shot. This is why I love family photography.

Southeast Missouri photography in a picture.

He's such a sweet little guy.

Brandi is a doll too.


No comments: