More reviews...

Hey people. Yea, it's true, we have more reviews for you, lol. We were going to hit up Redbox, but every movie that we wanted to see was out. So, we had to hit up our local movie store for all the goodness. So, sit back and enjoy...

Drag Me To Hell

Ok, this was possibly one of the most talked about horror movies to hit theaters in a decade. But, was it really all that? Not to us it wasn't. Yea, it had good intentions. But I couldn't get passed some of "spoof like" scenes. It's what I like to call "serious horror". It may be a big hit for some of you, but not so much here. I'd give it a 6.5/10

Wrong Turn 3

Ok, anyone who's seen the first two should pretty much know what this one's going to be about. A bunch of people getting killed by inbreds that live in the woods. It's all good stuff and good times here. This kind of movie is what I like to call "simple horror". You don't have to think about what you're watching when you watch a Wrong Turn movie. That's the kind of horror I like. I give it a 7/10.

The Hills Run Red

If it wasn't for the guy at the movie store, we never would've rented this. But for once, I'm glad we did. It's one of those "under the radar" type movie that end up being pretty cool. This movie is like any other classic woods themed movies. Full of blood and rednecks. It's definitely worth the watch. I give it a 7.5/10.

Land of the Lost

Now for something a little more cheerful. This move was pretty good. It's one of Will Ferrell's best new comedy's. But, we mostly got it for Danny McBride. That guy is so funny. He and LaVaughn were like separated at birth, lol. All in all, it's worth the watch. All I have to say is, do you believe in life after love? I give it a 7.5/10.

My Bloody Valentine

Ok, I know this came out oh so long ago, but it never looked that good to us. So, we decided to give it a try. We only got to watch about half, but what we watched was pretty damn good. I definitely want to rent it again. So until then, I can't give it a proper rating. Sorry...

-Megan

Song of the day: Champagne & Reefer by Muddy Waters

Click the movie title to see the trailer!

No comments: