Well, we made it...

Yea, as if you can't tell, we're here. And you should know that by my lack of updating yesterday evening. We left our place about 4:00 and made it here around 9:45ish. all in all, it was a pretty cool trip. We saw a goat and a strip club on our way, lol. And this huge night club that had some kick ass spot lights on the roof. Oh yea, the real kicker, we drove straight through Little Rock. That was a blast. Man, that place is huge! We were like right on top of all those HUGE buildings. We're staying at Super 8, all together, it's a pretty decent place. The price is pretty cheap and the place is clean. That's pretty much all that matters. We're getting ready to go to Petco right now, then... you know where we're going. That's right, our glider ladies house. So, don't hate me if I don't blog any time soon...

Well, I'm out. See you on the other side. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Down On Main Street by Bob Seger

P.S.
Sorry no pictures. We left the camera in the car last night. I'll be sure to bring it up when we get back. I got some pretty kickin' pictures yesterday, you'll love them...

No comments: