Movie reviews...

Hey peeps. Got a few movie reviews for you. And they are:

The Thaw

This movie was ok, considering it's Ghost House standard. They tried to give the movie good publicity by getting well know actor, Val Kilmer and not so know, Aaron Ashmore (one of the reasons we got it in the first place) to star in it. Although the movie isn't bad, it's just not my favorite kind. So, if you have a love for Mr. Kilmer, then you should probably got to your closest movie depot and pick it up. I give this a 6/10.

Year One

Ok, all I have to say is, Jack Black and Michael Cera. That right there should give you the motivation you need to go pick this up. Yea, maybe some of the movie is completely out there but, it keeps you entertained and makes you laugh. And I don't know about you, but that's what I look for in a Comedy. If I want something realistic, I'll watch a Drama or something of equal caliber. So, if you like either of the two fabulous actors that I listed above, you'll want to see this. And even if you don't, you should watch it anyway. I give this a 8.5/10.

Dark Country

This is Thomas Jane's attempt at a "Sin City" style movie. Although not quite that high up on the movie radar, it wasn't that bad. Now, it's no Sin City, but it was a nice try. Not only does Thomas Jane direct this movie, he also stars in it. Along side Lauren German who we all know from Hostel Part 2. So, if you really dig Sin City, then you'll probably have a soft spot for this movie. I give it a 6.5/10.

Well, that's all I have for now. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time, keep watching movies and rocking out. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Down With The Sickness by Richard Cheese

Click the movie title to see the trailer!

No comments: