Why must I be so nice?

Not 2 hours ago, I got to save a tiny little life. I was just standing outside, minding my own business when Sid, our tree cat, came walking towards me with something hanging out of his mouth. So naturally, I went to see what it was. And to my surprise, a baby mole. At the time, I thought it was dead, so I just looked the other way. Then, I saw movement. So I ran over to it to see how hurt it was, and to my surprise, not too bad. Then I grabbed the closest thing to me and quickly scooped the poor little guy up before Sid got another claw in. So then I took him in the bathroom and put him in a little cage away from the cats. After LaVaughn got up, I told her what had happened. She went in the bathroom for a quick look, only to find out that our baby mole wasn't a mole at all, it was a baby rat. Yes, I said rat. He is so extremely cute, I'm going to hate to free him, but, I don't like to keep things caged that were once free. So, in a couple days, we'll take him about 10 miles away from out house and let him go.

That's all for now. Love and peace bitches...

-Megan

Song of the day: Sad But True by Metallica

No comments: