Unbelievable...

Earlier today our breeder emailed us pictures of her new ringtail mosaic joey, Grayson. As we read the rest of the email, we saw where she told us how much he would be on her site to the general public, $500. Which was a steal by the way. But then we saw our price for him... $350!! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so excited, I almost cried. We emailed her back as fast as we possibly could telling her we were pretty positive that we wanted him. Long story short, we're getting a ringtail mosaic!! How freakin awesome is that! If it wasn't for out unbelievably out of this world breeder, it would never have happened. She's rocks to the highest!

So, here's our future little man, Grayson (temp name of course)...

-Megan

Song of the day: Dream Weaver by Gary Wright

Ps...
I don't think I ever mentioned that we're not going to be able to get Meko. We found that out like way over a week or so ago. We were sad at first, but I guess it was for the best...


Just look at that face and those little whit hands...

Great back foot shot and a little bit of the tail...

So cute...


He's got a pretty dark coat right now. Hopefully that and his rings will lighten up as he gets older...
Nice tail shot...
Even better tail shot...


Look at that white hand...


This one is so cute...

No comments: