Birthday aftermath...

Last year my birthday was so weird. Not that I'm the type of person that needs to be the center of attention on my birthday -- I'm the last person at wants to be the main focus. My aunt and uncle got baptized on my birthday last year, so I got up super early and went to church that morning to experience it. Then LaVaughn and I drove to PB in a haze, went to the creepiest places possible, ate dinner far too early, rushed home so that LaVaughn could go with my aunt and uncle to communion that night, and then I spent the the next few hours alone.

It was creepy and weird and too much was going on.

This year was completely different. LaVaughn and I met up with my mom (Ty) in Farmington, went shopping together at a couple different places and just spent the evening talking and spending time together. After she left LaVaughn and I did some Chritstmas shopping, ate dinner and then came home and watched Suicide Squad. It's a complete 180 from last year.

Anyways, now that I'm done with my sap story, here are some photos from the today...






No comments: