The Compulsive Ramblings Of A Philotherian

Link List

  • Home
  • About Me

Kira's Pedigree...

This is our sugar glider, Kira's, pedigree.

Click Here
by Megan at June 17, 2009
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Tags kira, pedigree, sugar glider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

About Me
Welcome to my all-over-the-place blog! I used to blog religiously up until 2016, then, due to personal issues, blogging was obsolete. Then after my brother got sick in early 2017, I really had no interest, but my mom passing in February of 2020, it was like it didn't exist. But alas, here I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Writing is something I love and I've always preferred to post my photos here instead of other social media platforms. So here I am, trying to normalize this for myself again. I hope that if you do stick around, you enjoy what you see.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2024 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2023 (20)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2022 (41)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
  • ►  2021 (56)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2020 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2019 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2016 (130)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2015 (192)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2014 (191)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2013 (210)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2012 (238)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2011 (171)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2010 (239)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2009 (126)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • For the first time in weeks..
      • Lack of updates...
      • Sadie's Pedigree...
      • Kira's Pedigree...
      • In memory...
      • The ups and downs of yesterday...
      • OMG!
      • We made it!...
      • It's the time of the season...
      • Let there be Sims...
      • The happenings...
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)

Life Lately (last 20ish months)

So, where do I even begin. First off, I’m doing this on my phone which seems very alien to me. I’ve never been one to be able to blog on my ...

Social Plugin

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • instagram
  • youtube

Popular Posts

  • Sugar Glider Close-up...
    I had planned on doing this well over a month ago, but for some reason it slipped my mind. LaVaughn and I had taken sever pictures and video...
  • One last update before forever...
    I really didn't want to blog today, but considering this is the last day I'll be able to until at LEAST next Wednesday, I thought I ...
  • Tent time and one lazy dog...
    We decided to try our luck with tent time again last night. It's been a while since we've tried, considering the gliders don't e...
  • Pimp my ride...
    So, I had the pleasure of photographing my uncle's new Kenworth Legacy Sleeper yesterday. This truck is MASSIVE and absolutely gorgeous!...
  • My last photos...
    Just thought I would post the last photos that were taken in 2011. I looked at the clock last night and noticed that it was already 11:30 (n...
  • ♫ Come on, babe. Follow me... ♫
    Well, I ended up not going to work yesterday... I know, I'm horrible. If I didn't have so many stressful things going on right now, ...
  • Life Lately (last 20ish months)
    So, where do I even begin. First off, I’m doing this on my phone which seems very alien to me. I’ve never been one to be able to blog on my ...
  • Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...
    LaVaughn and I managed to get the CUTEST pictures of the joeys and Seamus yesterday! LaVaughn was the instigator, she made the cute little s...
  • The day before Thanksgiving...
    Well I have some more good news (knock wood)! My cousin, the one that was supposed to have the heart transplant, may NOT have to have a tran...
  • Postponed…
    Hey peeps. I just thought I’d let you know that it’s going to be a while before I post a blog about the Lionsgate films. I figured we would’...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Simple theme. Theme images by billnoll. Powered by Blogger.