The happenings...

Yea, that's the best title I could come up with. I was totally lost. Well, I know that the last two blogs have been a little creepy and I'm very sorry for that. I've just been super busy and haven't had time to blog. But today I said to myself. "Dammit! Those people out there in blog world need me. They depend on my blog to get through the day. I will, and I mean I will, have time to blog." pretty awesome aye? Well anyway, hopefully this blog will be better that the last. So here we go...

I know I was supposed to blog the other night, but I was too tired. I had got up at like 10:00 that day and I was only running on like 5 hours sleep. So when we got home at like 5:00 we started making our glider food. And that took us about 2 hours. But man was it fun. We made some HPW, fruit smoothie, and veggie relish. We needed loads of stuff for it so that's why we had to go to the next town over. For some reason, our store doesn't have bok choy. Weird huh? But anyway, it was so much fun. Everything turned out just like the SSG place. I highly recommend their diet. It is so awesome.

Oh man, can you feel it? The anticipation is killing me. We get to go get our gliders Friday! How freakin awesome is that? We have been waiting so long. I never thought the day was going to come. We were supposed to get them on Saturday, but thankfully our glider lady is super nice and is letting us come a day early. The reason we have to go sooner is cause it's LaVaughn's moms birthday (my aunt). And we don't want to miss it. It's going to be so badass. We get to leave this boring state on Thursday and go halfway across Arkansas and stay in a hotel for the night. Then the next day... well you know what's going to take place then, lol. Can't wait. Oh uea, our glider lady put our little sexy girls together the other day and they are getting along so well. She sent us like 5 pictures of them together. I'll put them at the bottom so you can see. They are so cute. Oh man, I could go on for hours about our gliders, so I'm going to stop here.

What else has been going on? Oh yea, we have this hummingbird feeder that LaVaughn pretty much keeps full all of the time. So there are always little hummingbirds in our yard. Well one day she was out there putting stuff in the feeder and they all just swarmed around here. They were practically eating the stuff our of her had. It was so badass. She got a wicked video of it. I'll try and get that up in a day or two. Anyway, the next time she went outside I went with her. and do you know what happened next? A freakin humming bird landed on her finger! I was freaking out man. So as soon as she got done, I just had to try it. So I stood in front of it with my finger resting on the little thing and all of a sudden, one landed on me! It was so cool man. And for all of you non-believers out there, we have pictures to prove it. Awesome...

Hmm, I thought I had more than that, guess not. Oh well, I think I'm done for now anyway. I think that this blog is long enough. Hope you all enjoyed it. Well, until next time. Peace out!

-Megan

Song of the day: Crimson and Clover by Tommy James & The Shondells

The glider lady said that Pearl (LaVaughn's) is really protective of Falon (mine). That's why Pearl is all arched up in this picture.

This one is so cute. I can't wait to hold them...

Just look at their sexy little faces...

This pic is our background right now. I mean, why not right...

And last but not least, this adorable little pic...

No comments: