It's the time of the season...

Well, not so much of the season, but it is time. Do you know for what? Well, if you don't know, let me fill you in... we're going to Arkansas tomorrow! Woohoo for us. We are so excited. And not just because we're going to AR, because we're getting our sugar gliders Friday! We're leaving tomorrow because it's a 6 hour drive down there and we're going to stay in a hotel for the night. And then the next day we get to go get our beautiful little gliders. We're getting everything packed tonight. Then that way we can just get up, take our showers, and then leave. And I'm sure that some of you are going to be like, "What's the big deal? It's just Arkansas." but see, it is a big deal because the last road trip we got to take was when we went to Washington. And that was oh so many years ago. So this will be a blast. And duh, we're getting sugar gliders.

I'm not sure if I'll blog anymore tonight, cause we still have to pack our clothes, get our glider cage ready, pack the gliders some treats for the drive, and so on. But not to worry, I'll blog more Friday or Saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to take my laptop or not. If I do, then I can blog from our hotel room. But I might not mess with it. Cause I'm pretty sure I'm going to be swimming the majority of the time.

Well people, it's been swell. Hopefully everything goes according to plan. If not, we'll find a way around it. Until next time... peace out and rock steady!

-Megan

Song of the day: Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin

No comments: