Jackpot!

Oh wow, we just got back from what almost the best drive ever! We had originally planned on going to the movie, but halfway there, we decided to hit up PetsWay and Hastings instead. And I'm so glad we did.

PetsWay didn't have too much to offer. They were running low on a lot of animals. They did have some awesome Christmas stuff for dogs though. Like stockings, hats, and... antlers! Shit yes they did. And of course, we got some. And the real kicker, they light up. I know, I know, so awesome. She looks so super cute with them on too. Just check out these pictures...

Then, we went to the best place ever... Hastings. And we hit the jackpot! We got SO many awesome movies that we've wanted and needed for so long. And they are:

Year One
Drag Me To Hell
My Bloody Valentine
Hard Candy
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Orphan
The Uninvited
It's Alive
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Trick r Treat
Land of the Lost
I Love You, Man

I know, killer list. There were so many awesome ones, we couldn't leave them. But the best part, they had a huge sale going on. Buy one, get the second for a dollar. When I saw that sign, it was like the first time I heard the The Beatles. We got all 12 of those awesome movies for the low, low price of $67! It was a steal.

Well, I guess I better go before I have a nervous breakdown. Time to start watching! Later bitches...

-Megan

No comments: