A very long and boring day...

I had to wait around at my aunts today and wait for the guy that shoes her horses to come. My aunt is currently at the hospital with her brother (my uncle), Jerry. So she was unable to come home and wait herself. So, being the kind person that I am, I did it for her. I had to be there at 2:00, because that's when he was supposed to be there. But of course, he wasn't. It was 3:00 before he showed up. And since I was all alone, I only had myself and the animals to talk to. It was so boring!But, I'm home now and happy.

Well, that's all for now. Peace bitches!

-Megan

Song of the day: Let There Be Rock by AC/DC


This was all I had with me. Some nasty ass Powerade and half a cookie, literally.

A nice shot of a wilted vine.

Mean looking Fletcher.

One of her horses, Patches.

Patches again.

And again.

Her other horse, Poncho.

Awesome shot of Poncho's eye.
Pretty little Carly.
The phone I had to carry around with me.

Some dudes I was spying on.

A fat head picture of me.

And last, a nice face shot of Poncho.

No comments: