The Final Destination

I have to say, I was never really looking forward to seeing this, but since the movie store didn't have A Perfect Getaway, I went ahead and grabbed it. And pretty much everything I thought about this movie was true. It's just like the previous 3. The plot never changes and you can predict almost everything. It gets old. The only thing cool about this movie was Justin Welborn, the Nazi in the movie. You may know him as Kyle Grubbin from Dance of the Dead. Anyway, if you haven't seen this one, then you can just rent any of the Final Destination movies and know what's going to happen. But, some of you may actually get off on repeat plots. So, go ahead and give it a try. I give it a 6.5/10.

-Megan

Song of the day: Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown) by Tenacious D


No comments: