Yesterday...

Hey my peeps. Just thought I'd blog a bit more before there was 2 week gap again. So, if you're you're not jumping up and down with excitement, sit back and enjoy.

We had to go to Poplar Bluff yesterday morning and do some shit. It was so, so cold out. I thought I was going to loose my toes due to frost bite... seriously. There was so much snow still and the temp was like 3 degrees. It takes the car like 30 minutes to get warm, so by the time it started heating up, we had to stop and get gas. Anyway, we finally got there a little after 8. So, as LaVaughn was doing what she needed to do, I had to sit and wait on her. It was such a long and boring process.

After we left there, we were going to hop on over to PetsWay, but naturally, they were closed. And since they didn't open til 10, we didn't want to wait around. So we decided to come back home.

I know, this is a long boring ass post, but I had nothing else to do. But don't get too depressed, I got a couple really cool pics to show you. You'll see those at the bottom, like always.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. Until next time, love, peace, and wiener grease. Peace bitches...

-Megan

Song of the day: Yesterday by The Beatles


This picture is just really majestic looking. It reminds me of van Gogh's Starry Night.

If you'll look at the middle of the picture, you'll notice a perfect snowflake. It looks better in the full size. LaVaughn's snapped this while on the phone.

No comments: