The past week...

Hey everyone. I know, it's been forever and a day since I've blogged, but I'm here now. I've been kind of busy the past week and every time I get time to blog, I'm doing something else. So, here's a review of the past week... and then some.

Hmm, where to start... well last week (Monday night) we decided to go to Poplar Bluff and dick around for a little while. So, on the way up there we decided to take a different route than what we usually do. After we drove about 16 miles or so, we figured we were going the wrong way. Long story short, we ended up in Carter county. No clue where that is, but we turned around and made our way there in one piece. Despite driving around in Texas Chainsaw Massacre territory. By the time we got to PB it was past 11:00, so there was no going to Hastings. So we had to blow that off and go to Walmart. And since it was so close to midnight, we decided to wait on the release of... Jennifer's Body. We got that and one other movie called, Warriors of Terra. Oh man, that movie is so bad. It's description made it sound 10 times better than it actually was. Luckily, it was only $5.

What else... we ordered a Sandy Insert (thing to keep the gliders nails trimmed) and some Yogurt Drops for the gliders the other day. We should be getting that tomorrow or the next day. And speaking of gliders, Kira's babies are getting huge! They should be OOP this month around the 24th. We're really looking forward to that.

And I guess that brings us to today. The other stuff in between is just boring, so I'll spare you. We just got back from Fredericktown a little bit ago. We had to go to the market and pick up a few things. When we went in it appeared to be a normal night, then by the time we came out, it was snowing like crazy.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Hopefully next time I'll have something more interesting to blog about. Until then, you know what to do and where to find me. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: L.A. Woman by The Doors



No comments: