Aww, poor me...

For the past couple days, I've been using a bag of mixed fruits for our gliders. We usually make the SSG fruit smoothie, but haven't got around to it. Anyway, I was having a pretty hard time trying to cut the strawberries so I picked them up and started trying to pry them apart with the knife (I know, stupid move on my end). And almost as soon as I did that, the knife slipped and got my finder instead.

My finger was kind of numb at the time cause I had been handling all the frozen fruits, so I didn't feel too much. After my finger kind of thawed, I started to feel it.

Here's what it looked like...

Photobucket

It's not too bad looking, but man did it bleed... and bleed... and bleed some more, lol. It is so sore too. You wouldn't think that something that small would hurt so bad.

This isn't the first time I've nipped myself and I'm sure it wont be the last.

I know, this is kind of boring and a whole lot of gay, but I just thought I'd let everyone know. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Jessica by The Allman Brothers

No comments: