Guess who's rolling in style now?

I got a call from my lovely aunt and uncle yesterday asking about computers and what not. Of course, I filled them in and gave them the best information to my knowledge. They said they were getting a new monitor for their older computer (with Windows XP) and would get the rest later on. I said cool and told them I would get everything going for them when they got home. Around 7:30 (I think) I decided to go on over to their house to see if they had made it back yet. And they did, but it wasn't just a monitor they were sporting. It was an entirely new computer with Windows 7 and all the trimmings. It's so awesome and I'm uber happy for them. Now, all they have to do is get DSL (which comes Tuesday) and they'll be ready to roll.

That's pretty much it. Until next time, peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Love Her Madly by The Doors


Check out this bad boy... very nice.

No comments: