Dog Day Afternoon...

I don't usually like to get my pearly white skin touched by the sun, but the lighting was just way too good to pass up. So, what did I do? I got some bad ass pictures of the dogs. It took me about 2o minutes, but I eventually got a decent one of them all. I have to say, Fletcher's picture turned out to be the best. It's primo.

Well, that's pretty much all I had to say. Until next time, peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Black Dog by Zeppelin

Carly literally never takes a bad picture. She always looks at me with those sweet little eyes and smiles.
This is the star picture of the day. You can really see how pretty and reddish Fletcher looks in this picture.

Sadie is truly nuts, lol. She's still in the "puppy stage" of life right now so she's always running and jumping. She's still a doll though.

And last, but not least, Milla. She has her good days and bad when it comes to looking at the camera. She only does it when she wants to.

No comments: