Finally made it back...

Today was a big ol' day for us. We haven't just gone to PB to look around in forever. We didn't really get much, but it was still fun.

We got in the weird habit where we drive through the State Park and then take 49 (?) to 67. Well, after we got on 67, Milla started moving around in the back of the car and crying. That usually means she has to go to the bathroom. So we pulled over and I got her out. After she finished, I walked her back to the car and started to get in, but LaVaughn told me there was a huge butterfly behind me. So I turned around, saw how big it was and went over to it. Well, it ended up being a huge Luna Moth. After I saw how big it was, I ran back to the car and grabbed the camera. I took a bunch and then LaVaughn wanted to get in on the action. So, we ended up with 100+ pictures and a 16 second video of a moth. It was pretty awesome though.

Anyway, that's pretty much the only exciting part of the day. If I think of anything I left out, I'll add it tomorrow. Peace...

-Megan

No comments: