That's what I'm talking about...

Well last night was awesome! And a huge success. We decided to get Logan out for a little play time in the bathroom, but after about an hour, he started getting sleepy and cranky. He was running all over me and ended up running up my shirt sleeve. I pulled him out through the top and he immediately ran back to the shirt sleeve trying to get in again. That time, I bent my arm and kind of tucked the shirt. He kept trying to get in, but ended up passing out instead. This is the first time he's ever even acted like he wanted to sit on me, let alone sleep. It was just an awesome little moment that we had and it rocked.

That's pretty much all I had to say. Peace!

-Megan

Song of the day: Screaming In The Night by Krokus

Check out these awesome pics:
.

Bonus Gallery:
.
We also had Charlie in the bathroom with us. We're staring the introduction process between the two cause in the near future (if everything works out) Charlie and Logan are going to be cage mates for a few months. Logan's been so lonely, we thought this would be a great solution.
.
Anyway, we also got a few pics of Charlie to share. He was all over the bathroom, so they're not uber great. Enjoy!
.

No comments: