Happy Friday The 13th!

I know it's not actually a holiday or something you would normally say happy before, but what the hell. I've always been a fan of Friday the 13th, it's just in my nature. After all, I did get my drivers license in October on Friday the 13th. I know, badass right? And if you don't believe me, I have the papers to prove it!

Anyway, there are things I love and hate about this today. I love it because The Expendables opened, but I hate it because I didn't get to go. It's not like I'm a fan of opening weekends anyway. They're always WAY over packed and noisy. I like to actually enjoy the movie instead of trying to listen over the smacking of popcorn. That's just how I roll.

Speaking of movies, we just watched Grown Ups, Clash of the Titans and part of Dinner for Schmucks. Grown ups was hysterical and Clash of the Titans was monumental! I'm seriously SO in love with that movie. I think it may might've actually been too good. Dinner for Schmucks was ok. The beginning wasn't as strong as Grown Ups, but that may change as the movie goes on. Oh yeah, we also watched Teeth. That was an insanely awesome movie that had a completely different outlook on the horror/thriller genre. And... it was funny. Gees, I think I need to start my movie reviews back up.

In other news, we have to go to St. Louis (actually West Alton) tomorrow to do a joey swap. I'm going to miss Draco, but I'm also excited about getting our new little girl. It's going to be an interesting morning. I've never actually drove in STL without someone who knows where they're going, so there's no telling what will go down and where we'll end up. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Damn, this went from a short Happy Friday the 13th post to a weekly recap. Oh well, I'm bored and had nothing better to do.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: I'm bad, I'm Nationwide by ZZ Top

No comments: