Horses and gliders and dogs, oh my...

Well, we finally got to go see aunties new horse today. We wanted to go Saturday, but was way too tired from our drive to STL, so we just decided to wait. Anyway, the horse is gorgeous and her name is now, Molly. I know, cute right? She's a tad on the underweight side, but give her a couple months and she'll fill out in no time.

We didn't really get to get too many pictures of her, the dogs kept scaring her off, but we'll get more in the future. While we were there, we also got some pictures of the other horses. They're fat and happy, like always, lol. We also got some pretty cool scenic pics.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I wanted to say. Until next time, love and peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: You Better, You Bet by The Who

Know who this is? No, it's not Sadie, it's our new little girl, Fiona. Cute isn't she?
.
Look at that cute little face.
.
She's actually a pretty good little glider for pictures. She didn't freak out or anything.
.
I guess she was done.
.
This is a great picture of Poncho, so cute.
.
And here's the newbie, Molly. Isn't she gorgeous! I love her mane, so pretty.
.
Awesome sun picture by LaVaughn. She also took the pictures of the horses above.
.
Here's a nice tail shot of Molly that LaVaughn got. You can see it better if you look at the full size.
.
I don't know why I like taking pictures of trees from this view. They just seem to turn out better.
.
And yet another one.
.
A nice little profile picture of Poncho that I got.
.
I don't know what kind of weed/flower this is. But I thought it was pretty and very photo worthy.
.
A pretty white flower that LaVaughn saw.
.
Gorgeous profile picture of Patches that LaVaughn got.
.
This is so cute. Patches was looking between the fence at LaVaughn while she was taking the pic.
.
An awesome little flower/weed that I found to be very intriguing.
.
And yet another one.
.
Patches looks like such a jungle woman here. But I thought it was cute and she was willing to pose, so why not.
.
A nice face shot.
.
This is so smug.
.
Look at that face, isn't she cute.
.

This is Carly's serious face.

No comments: