As promised... pictures!!

I know I was supposed to post these yesterday or the day before, but I'm still trying to ease myself back into blogging. I don't want to overwhelm myself and completely despise it again. Anyway, enough rambling and time for some pictures!

Hope you enjoy!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Runnin' With The Devil by Van Halen

John's new cage location:


Miss Sharon's Birthday gifts:







A bog ole bowl of glider grub.

Charlie getting ready to sample the glider grub.
Now for the Birthday pics:

Remind me to cancel that pastry decorating scholarship I received.



Look at that face! This is how she stares at her husband on her Birthday, lol.



Said husband.





This thing was so awesome looking.

Just look at those colors!

Another owl cage set that we made. This one is sold.

And this is a cage set made out of the new fleece that we got. It's also sold, but we have another one on the way.

No comments: