Snoop Dogg in da house!

Not really, just me. I bet you're jumping out of your seats in excitement aren't you, hehe. Like I've stated several other times before, I despise blog titles. It's just too draining and awful to think of quirky title after quirky title. Anyway, I thought I would blog for a while, since I had nothing better to do.

I'm going to start of by talking about the layout of my last blog. I used this new program called Windows Live Writer. It's pretty cool, considering you don't have to write your blog through your dashboard, you can simply do it from your desktop, which I love. And I have a love/hate relationship with the photo layouts. It's pretty cool that you can have albums and slideshows, but it's kind of daft to have to actually click on them. I don't know, it's weird and too new. Like I said, it's a love/hate relationship. So for now, I'm going to use the classic way of uploading them. Who knows if that will change or not.

The past week has been pretty boring. We've gone to Fredericktown probably 3 times now and to Poplar Bluff once. Since we can sew now, we decided to pick up a no sew fleece double pack and make a cage set or two out of it. And guess what, we did! And guess that else? We actually sold it! We even have some left over fleece, so we'll probably make a small cage set out of that. And when we go back to Freddy, we'll pick up some more fleece! So expect more sugar glider cage sets in the near future!

Here are some pics of the fleece and cage set that we made:





Ribbon, for the hooks.


Pouch

Bridge

Vine. We actually made 2 of these.

Hammock

Hut

The whole set together.
We, well LaVaughn, managed to make a really cute glider bucket out of this fleece two. We actually sold it a couple days after she made it. It was awesome! Here are some pics of it:



And while we're on the subject of sewing, I'll go ahead and talk about the awesome little hammock I made for Robbie. The one he had in his cage was really awesome, but it was with and pink with flowers on it. Definitely nothing for a boy. Not that color matter to ferrets, but still. I managed to find some pretty cute material that almost matches his circle bed thing he has. 

Here are some pics of the hammock and Robbie:





I think he approves. :)
Lets see, what else has been going on? Oh yeah, we got a new air conditioner! It may not be that exciting to you, but with temperatures well into the mid 90s, an air conditioner greater than 6300 BTUs is a blessing! We got it from a rental place in town. The guys in there are actually really gnarly. Anyway, that's what's going on with that, lol.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Kira's a grandma now!! I guess that would make us great, grandma's, lol. We had originally sold Draco to Elena, but she had some personal issues and ended up moving back to Hawaii. So Draco and his cage mate now live with a lady named, Janet. She's really nice and we actually almost bought a joey from her last year. Weird... Anyway, they had twin boys about a week ago and ones looks to be a Black Beauty. It's very exciting!

Here are some pics of them:
Photo Credit: Janet Busick







Aren't they adorable!

I can't really think of anything else exciting to talk about. We did manage to stumble upon a frog the other night. LaVaughn got some pretty wicked pictures of it. Here they are:





We also stumbled upon a snake a couple days ago. It way just laying there, in the middle of the road. It was definitely a baby snake, so no telling how many are around our house now. Here are some pics of it:




Ok, I think I've put in enough writing for one day, so I guess I'm off. Don't forget to check out the rest of the pictures after the jump! Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Four Sticks by Zeppelin

Here are the rest of the pics:




















I think it's safe to say we like daisies, lol.



A cicada on our door. They're ALL OVER this year:






No comments: