I'm baaack....

Not sure for how long, but at least for today, right? I can't even remember when I all I said in my last post. I guess reading it would be a good idea, wouldn't it? Anyway, I remember I just rambled on and on and everything was all over the place. I hate the way I added the pictures, it just looks so sloppy. I like to have all my writing done and THEN post pictures. It was a rough time in my life...

I think one the most exciting things I could talk about is the fact that I am now a GC Moderator!!! What is a GC Moderator you ask? Well, you know the forum the we're members of? Here's a link, in case you don't know - GliderCENTRAL. I was approached last week and was asked if it sounded like something I wanted to do. Of course I said yes, I would've been a fool not to. The people who run GC (Eddie, Karen & Gretchen) asked me, Hannah and Sarah all at the same time, so at least I'm not going through this alone. It's really fun, but really confusing at the same time. I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of things, though.

Alright, enough with that, lets talk about more exciting stuff like... OUR NEW COMPUTERS!! There was an unbelievable sale going on and laptops were only $299! Only... pish posh, that a lot of money no matter how you look at it, but it was still a pretty good deal. They're little sleek, black Compaq  laptops with a 2.2 GHz Processor. That's pretty damn good for a $300 computer. And the graphics card is just as awesome. Can't think of what it's called, but it's sweet. We're still using our old computers for downloads and that kind of stuff. We don't want to trash our new ones just yet, lol.

Hmm, I can't really think of anything else right now, so I guess that's all. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow or the next day, cause there's a lot, so keep an eye out for those. Oh, one last thing, we might have the birds sold and we might be getting hedgehogs!!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Stu's Song

No comments: