Where to start... (80+ Pictures Included)

It's seriously already been over a week since my last update? I really need to sort out my priorities, lol. Anyway, it's been a pretty eventful week, at least I think.

One of the most important things that's taken place would probably be the fact that we found a home for Charlie. Yup, we actually did it. A few times, I didn't think we ever would, but we found the perfect home for him and the rest is history. One of our good GliderCENTRAL and Facebook friends, Stacie, was able to get him and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. She has two adorable little girls that he will be living with after his neuter on the 12th. Finally, Charlie wont be along anymore!! ~insert jumping smilie here~ And it helps that she and her boyfriend, Justin, are just awesome!

I know there's more, but that's all I can do right now. I swear I'll try to update more frequently. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Satellite Blues by AC/DC

Alright, here are the pics:

Robbie and the foster kittens playing:




Pics from the day we met Stacie and Justin:

















Foster kittens:























Una laying on a bag:




We got this awesome little velcro wallet for donating $1 to project graduate:


No, this isn't a glider. Looks like one, doesn't it?


The Chuckster:


Robbie and the foster kittens playing:











Leonidas and the foster kittens playing in the bathroom:




















The lovies:


Zoe:



The lovies:


Robbie:


My new Etnies!


Evan, in a dome:


Logan & Kira in LaVaughn's bra:



Sadie & Pip in my bra:




And lastly, Charlie:


No comments: