Back in the New York groove...

Over the past couple days, I've actually had several urges to blog. Exciting, right? Well just when I think that day is here, I get sick! Not horribly sick or anything, just a beyond disgusting sore throat. Could it be worse? Yes. But a sore throat is a sore throat, no matter how you look at it. I've been doping myself up with Theraflu and Chloraseptic all evening, so hopefully that helps. I'm also gargling with salt water ever couple hours. I was taking little swigs of whiskey, but now that I'm on meds, I guess I better stop. ;)

I know I had intentions to write something interesting, but I've completely forgotten what that was. Oh wait, I know, I was going to talk about Quarantine 2: The Terminal. Holy shit, that movie was awesome! Usually sequels that are straight to DVD bite the big one, but this one is definitely worth the watch! It takes place on the same night that everything happens in Quarantine, which I find to be incredibly awesome. It also fills you in on more that what Quarantine did. My advice: Watch it NOW! Here's the trailer.

Well, I believe that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Pictures Of Matchstick Men by Status Quo

Eric on the nest box:




Una in a shoe box:




Eric again:




Una again:



And lastly, Zoe being a princess:




No comments: