A belated return...

I know I said I was in a "blogging mood" in my last post, which was almost a week ago, but believe it or not, I still am! I've just been so incredibly sick for the past week. It started out as a scratch in my throat, then a sore throat, then nasal congestion, then complete head congestion, then the dreaded cough! Luckily, I've woke up the past few days with clear nostrils! That probably doesn't sound as exciting to you as it does to me, lol.

Anyway, in more exciting new... 2 of our lovebird eggs hatched!! I, for one, can't believe it. I seriously never thought they were going to hatch, but they did. And so far, mama is taking very good care of her babies. Their crops look like they're going to explode, lol. Now we wait and see if any of the other (4) eggs hatch.

In sugar glider news, Kira's joey is getting huge! He or she is already starting to color up, so it shouldn't be too much longer until we see body parts hanging out! Sadie still has a while to go, her two are just the size of lima beans right now. :)

Well, I suppose that's all for now. My nose is driving me yumpy, so I believe I'm going to call it a day. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Mellow Yellow by Donovan

Picture time!


This was a good idea at the time, but the next day is was sickening.

Can you guess what's playing in the background?


Hehe, I love this picture.








As you can tell, he has a plastic bag obsession.



Yes, those bugs are totally getting it on, lol.


If you look closely, you'll notice a little surprise the bugs left for me.


Baby Lovebirds!!








These are c-links and rexlace that we ordered from Erika.

Two baby lovebirds!

My first scenic picture in forever!

And another one.



No comments: