I'm not ready, not yet...

I was going to start blogging again Tuesday night, or yesterday, but after the trip to the vet Tuesday, I've decided to postpone again.

Una's checkup went well, she looked good and got a steroid shot for her allergies. Zoe looked good overall, but she has a mammary mass that has to be taken off next Tuesday. Mammary masses are not a good sign and they're cancerous 86% of the time. I'm hoping and praying that it's nothing, as is everyone else, but we're also preparing ourselves for the worst.

The vet said it could be nothing, which I'm holding out for. LaVaughn is hopeful and optimistic, as is my aunt. I'm having a hard time with this and just don't feel like myself. I had a nice talk with my aunt earlier and what she said really helped cheer me up.

If something happens to Zoe I'll go off the deep end and like never return. I know this sounds silly to some, but Zoe has been a BIG part of my life for almost 14 years now. I don't plan on blogging anymore until after Zoe's surgery, but it'll likely be after the results come back from the lab as to what the thing is on her tummy.

All I ask is that you keep her in your thoughts, prayers, or whatever it is that you do. We could use anything right now...



No comments: