Possibly our best cage set yet!

We had to sew an 8 piece set for someone today and I don't think the set turned out half bad. I seriously hesitated shipping it, lol. The lady wanted odd things, so I think that's what made the set turn out different and nice. She wanted 1 Regular Cage Pouch, 1 Jumbo Cage Pouch, 1 Glider Bucket, 1 Tunnel, 2 Corner Hammocks and 2 Long Hammocks. Most people want vines and bridges or square hammocks. Anyway, I'm in love with this set and think it's really cute.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Paradise City by Guns N' Roses

Here are the pics:

The entire set together. Consisting of: 1 regular pouch, 1 jumbo pouch, 1 Glider Bucket, 2 long hammocks, 2 corner hammocks & 1 tunnel.

One of the long hammocks.

The tunnel.

The jumbo pouch!

The jumbo pouch next to the regular pouch.

Our awesomely awesome, Glider Bucket.

An inside view of The Glider Bucket.

Here are a few bonus pictures from the past couple days:

Sleepy zoe.

Sleepy Una, lol.

She likes to sleep on the heater vent.

Deagol sleeping in LaVaughn's hand. <3

Una sitting on the counter where she should be!

I know this is a big, blurry cat head, but it's cute. :O)

No comments: