Guess what we did today?

If you guessed sewed, then you're right and you get a gold star! We had to finish up a pretty big custom order today and I think they turned out pretty nice. I must warn you, I didn't get the best pictures ever, just one of everything together. I know that's not normally my style, but at least I got one, hehe. I'll try to take individual  photos tomorrow before they're shipped.

Aside from that, I believe we may have a sick duck on our hands. Our new Magpie boy - who is yet to be named - has been making a sound similar to the sound a cat makes when they hock up a hairball. No clue why he's doing this, but I hope it's nothing serious. And while we're on the subject of our new ducky, I'll go ahead and tell you his new name... Phillippe. Not too bad, eh?

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Roadrunner by The Who

Here are the pics:

Phillippe, Serafina & Leo

The flock, lol.

Milla looking a tad frightened...  :O)

Here are the 3 awesome cage sets we made today. <3

No comments: