Much ado about nothing...

Oh how I wish I has something more exciting to blog about. I find my days filled with sewing or animals. But after all, that is why your read my blog, isn't it? :)

Anyway, had some minor sewing to do today for someone that ordered one of our basic cage sets. When she told me what fleece she wanted, I was a bit hesitant as to how it would look. I have to say, the combination of black and pink tiger stripes on lime green actually turned out pretty damn cute.

In movie news... We watched this pretty awesome little movie called Wakewood. I thought it was a bit of an older film, but it's actually a 2011. It has Eva Birthistle, who you might know from The Children, and Timothy Spall, who you might know as Peter Pettigrew from the ever so awesome Harry Potter series. Anyway, it about this couple that loose their daughter and move to a small, creepy town where they have the opportunity to bring her back... but for just 3 days. It's actually pretty good and definitely worth the watch. You can find this little beauty on Netflix this month.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Call Me by Blondie

Here are some pictures of Milla from yesterday:

 Sitting so pretty.

 I love when she looks at the camera. It really makes my day. :)


 "You have snack for me?"

"Mmm, looks lip smacking good."

Nom, Nom, Nom

"Thanks mom, I really enjoyed that." 
What, doesn't your dog smile? :)

 Here's the basic 5 piece sugar glider cage set that the girl ordered. Pretty cute, isn't it?

Here's a close-up of The Glider Bucket, our signature item.

No comments: