Outdoor cat adventures...

Our two cats, Zoe & Una, literally never go outside. They're inside cats, so that would kind of defeat the purpose, lol. Seriously though, the only time they ever go out is if they would happen to run out the door when it's open, which rarely happens and it's usually only Una that does this.

It was fairly nice out today so we decided to leave the door open and go outside for a bit. The entire time we were out there, Una just kept staring out at us and meowing. That's when I decided to bring her out for a while. After her, I did the same for Zoe. She didn't enjoy it half as much as Una. And if you look at the pictures that LaVaughn took, you'll e able to tell, lol.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day:  Faithfully by Journey

Here are the pictures:

Sniffing the air.



Look at those tiny slits!

Evil cat eyes.

Our little fat GSD enjoying some outdoor time.


Love her expression here!

"Let me go, I want to go inside!"

"You got a problem?"

"Excuse me, but what am I doing outside?"

"Omg, I'm outside!"

Now those are some crazy big cat eyes!

Blurry cat tongue.

The end...

No comments: