End of the week fish fry...

Hey again. Just got home from my aunts where we had a nice little fish fry. It wasn't like a huge gathering of the Gods or anything, just us 3 and some fried fish, lol. Technically, it was still a fish fry. Anyway, that's what we did and we're home now.

In gliders news... Kira's joey are getting huge! I still think they'll be OOP at the beginning of March, at least, that's what I'm hoping. I really, really hope she has a gorgeous little girl (or boy) so that we can keep it. We would keep Deagol, but he's practically already sold. So yeah, that's what's going on there.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the pictures below. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Underworld

Here are some pictures from last night/early this morning:

If you're wondering what all of those little red things are, they're straws. They came in one of the toys we got from the swap last week.

Notice Logan's guilty face in the upper left hand corner. You know he's the culprit, lol.

This is where the straws normally belong.

"It wasn't me, I promise!"
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)

Pip in his coconut forager. Super duper cute!
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)

Evan trying to chew his way out of the cage.

Evan saying, "Please mom, let me out!"

Look at Evan's pretty little rat nose. <3

Jonah seeing what's going on at the bottom of the cage.

Jonah's pretty little rat nose.

Jonah again, being his cute self. <3

The next few photos are of Deagol and were all taken by LaVaughn:

"Mmm, I love yoggies!"


"Hey, give me more yoggies!"

"What, you're out of yoggies?"

"But I love them..."

Milla being tied outside while we went to our aunts' house.

Viscous German Shepherd! She was actually sneezing here, she just looks demonic.

Sniffing the grass.

Some hush puppies I made from scratch... from scratch!

And lastly, my beyond awesome purple Converse. My aunt picked these up for me for $1 I believe. Yes, I said $1! They're a tad on the dirty side now, but I do wear them a lot. They're awesome...

No comments: