I'm noticing a pattern here...

Is is just me or is every other blog of mine about sugar gliders or something pertaining to sugar gliders? Like today for example, 16 of the 20 pictures I have to share are of sugar gliders. It's usually that way with every other paragraph as well...

Anyway, LaVaughn managed to get some really, really cute pictures of... guess who... Deagol (sugar glider) last night! I also managed to get some really cute pictures of Violet. I also got a video of Violet cleaning herself, which is too cute for words. So be sure to check those bad boys out at the bottom.

In NON-animal news, I have a movie to talk about. Not sure if you've heard of The Inn Keepers or not, but it was a pretty good little ghostly movie. It's not like "edge of your seat" horrifying or anything, but it definitely has it's scary moments. The beginning is a little draggy, but it makes up for it in the end. It stars The Last House On The Left actress, Sara Paxton, whom I like. So... if you have nothing better to watch, you should check it out. Remember, it's The Inn Keepers!

I suppose that's all I can drain out of myself at the moment. Until next time... yadda, yadda, yadda.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Rondo Alla Turca by Mozart

Here are the pics:

 Una completely tuckered herself out playing the Xbox last night, lol..

 She's a big Left 4 Dead player, lol.


 My Valentine treat. Just in case you can't tell, it's Dove chocolates. :)

The following photos are of our mosaic sugar glider joey, Deagol. These were all taken by LaVaughn:

 Having a yoggie treat.

 "All mine, really?"

 *gasp* "How exciting!"


 Look at that cute little mosaic face. <3

I seriously want to keep him sometimes, lol.

 Yogurt on his mouth.

The following pictures are of our WFB sugar glider joey, Violet. These were all taken by me:

 Sleepy little sugar glider.

 She has such a pretty face. <3

 "No more photos please."




 This is quite possible my favorite photo of her ever!

 And yes, her eyes are open. (this was taken by LaVaughn)

Yes, this is a sugar glider penis. And yes, it is forked.

Here's the video:

 

No comments: