Wasps like honey... who knew!

Hey peeps, not too much going on today, just had to sew up a couple cage sets that we're swapping for toys (can't wait!). Aside from that, not much, lol. It seems like there was a movie that I wanted to talk about, but I can't remember what it was. Did I already discuss Dream House? I believe I did. Maybe it will come to me.

But, until then, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Runaway by Bon Jovi

Here are the pics:

Our ratties, Evan & Jonah.

Look at that long rat snoot!

Little rat hands.

This is the first cage set we made. It's blue and black anti-pill fleece.

This is the second one. This is all microfleece.

Dark side of the moon anyone?

And we will finish off the photos with Jonah and Evan's rat snacks!

And now for the Wasp that I mentioned in the title. Oh, did I forget to add that it's a video?

No comments: