Time for a change in season...

The weather has been so nice the past couple days, you can definitely tell Spring is on the horizon. And with warmer spring days, it allows for extended outdoor experiences - like playing with the chickens, lol.

I know it's extremely simple of me, but I find it so rewarding to find eggs lying in nests in the chicken house. Does that qualify as simple? Either way, it's rewarding and exciting. While I'm on the subject of eggs, it's been confirmed by my aunt that our duck, Serafina, is in fact, laying! Look out kids, I see baby ducks in our very near future.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the pictures of our precious sugar glider joey, Violet, after the bump...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: If You Could Read My Mind by Gordon Lightfoot

One of the joys of having different chicken breeds in the same chicken house. You always get eggs of different shapes and colors!

One of these are a Bantam egg, a regular chicken egg and I believe a duck egg!

Now time for some sugar glider pictures! These are from a couple days ago and last night:

Pip seeing what all the ruckus is about. 

Daddy/Daughter bonding time, lol.

I love how her face is smashed under him. :)


Pip is such a pretty boy.

You can tell Violet is Pip's daughter. <3


Sleepy little sugar glider joey.



Look at that gorgeous WF!

Okay, it's official, she's staying with us.

How can she not? She's too cute!

No comments: