When it rains it pours... (60+ pictures included!)

Since winter in nearly gone, I really didn't expect to see anymore snow or ice, especially considering we haven't even had any snow or ice. Well, that's what I believe until I woke up and looked out the window today. Not only was every inch of the ground covered in snow, it was still pouring down!

I finished up a couple things online and then couldn't contain myself any longer, I just had to go out and take photos. And man am I glad I did, I got some really awesome ones! Mostly of birds, but hey, that's cool too. I also managed to grab a few videos (which will be posted below), so don't forget to check those and the 50+ photos. :O)

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: The Regulator by Clutch

Here are the pics:

Snow covered walkway.


Snowy rail.

A dead, snow covered flower.


Snowy grass.




Snow covered thorn thing... I'm noticing a theme here.


Snow powdered over the tree.




Snowy tree bliss.


A couple Cardinals on branches.


Beautiful male Cardinal in the snow.

Beautiful female Cardinal in the snow.

Such a cute bird picture.

I adore the way the bright red Cardinal contrasts against the white snow.


Snowy yard.



Pretty female Cardinal.



Not sure what this little bird is, but it's cute.

And here here's another one.

This photo was taken from inside the house.

This one too, which is why they're coated.

Carly sleeping in the doghouse.

Such a lazy dog day.


Old man Fletcher covered in snow.

"Hey, whatcha got up there?"

Snow covered dog fur.


Cardinal eating corn.


This female Cardinal has a mouth full!



Look at the size of her crop!

A little Junco eating in the snow.

My snow covered hoodie.

Yes, I was trying to catch a snowflake.

Look at how beautiful the snowfall is.

I love the way the tree looks behind all the snowfall.

It such a beautiful, yet heavy snowfall.


Cardinals in the snow.







I was beginning to be consumed by the snow.

So many Cardinals in one tree.

The Watcher.

The mass amounts of snowfall.

It almost looks like a snowy postcard.




Susie was so cold, she needed to come inside for a minute.


Milla's giant puppy dog eyes.

Such a pretty kitty.


Now time for the videos:




No comments: