What's that on your nose?

Every once in a while I like to tie Milla up outside and let her enjoy 20-30 minutes of fresh air. She goes outside mulitple times during the day, but it's mainly just to run her around and let her go to the bathroom. Anyway, I left her outside for probably 10 minutes and found her nose covered in dirt when I went to get her. I also found two little holes next to where she was standing, lol. It was cute.

Wow, I just realized how suck filled this blog is. I feel like I need to talk about guns and blood now, lol. Well, hopefully I'll have something more exciting to talk about next time. Until then, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hotel California by The Eagles

Here are the pics:

 "Hey, I think I see a hole I need to look in!"

 "Please don't beat me, I didn't mean to!"

"Hey, digging holes and getting dirt all over my nose is fun!"
Yup, that's my dirt covered nose dog...

No comments: